Terms And Conditions
By accessing our website of IT Globaliser and confirming order with us, you acknowledge your acceptance of all the below mentioned Terms and Conditions:
· All quotations provided by IT Globaliser, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
· Quotation raised is valid till 7 days from the date of invoice generation.
· Final payment is strictly net 48 hours from the live date of the project.
· IT Globaliser will only commence work on the quoted project once any deposited funds have cleared.
· The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
· For extra services like domain and hosting are subjected to change as per product rates.
· The minimum cancellation fee will be 10% of the signed quotation within 7 days after that 50%.
· If double payment is been done will be refund within 7 working days.
. Once the product got live, additional 15 days given for changes after that no refund.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
· IT Globaliser will pursue due care to ensure project create by IT Globaliser are free of errors.
· IT Globaliser will correct any errors made by IT Globaliser staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
· IT Globaliser does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that IT Globaliser may require completing the quoted project.
COMPLETION OF WORK
· All timeframes offered by IT Globaliser to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer IT Globaliser the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
· IT Globaliser will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, IT Globaliser will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
· IT Globaliser will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
· If IT Globaliser is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
· Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all IT Globaliser quotations.
· The quoted cost on IT Globaliser quotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
· IT Globaliser can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and cost-effective installation of the quoted application.
· If IT Globaliser package is not used to host the completed application, IT Globaliser will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
· IT Globaliser will bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
· Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
· IT Globaliser will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
· If IT Globaliser are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than IT Globaliser, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for IT Globaliser at the time said errors are to be fixed.
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.